Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Holidays

What a huge year it's been!
I hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful 2012.
Now it's time to sit back, relax, spend time with friends and family and have F-U-N.

The Pohutukawa Tree is known as the New Zealand Christmas Tree; at the moment they are bedecked with red blossoms all across Auckland and it is a glorious sight.



Annie Loveridge Interiors and The Ivy House are closed for the holidays until Monday, 14 January 2013.

Thank you to all my wonderful customers and friends; thank you for all the comments, support and camaraderie - I really appreciate it all.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Annie x


Images via here, hereherehere and here.

2 comments:

  1. There truly is a no more magnificent sight at Christmas time than these flowering beauties. (Although I do also adore the Jacaranda trees with their purple plumes, which are illuminating Melbourne's streets at the moment.)

    I hope you have a wonderful break between now and mid January! Tis the most glorious time of year....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic Christmas break with your family Annie. I hope it's been a successful year for your business. x

    ReplyDelete