Saturday, November 10, 2012

Armadillo&Co Triangle Rug

I just spotted this gorgeous room on Armadillo&Co's I Love My Rug site. Who wouldn't love this???



Part of Armadillo&Co's Designer Collection, this Triangle rug by Campbell Wake Interior Design and Styling is available in 23 colours. This clever design shows how a truly custom look can be achieved.

The Armadillo&Co range of hand woven rugs is available in NZ exclusively through The Ivy House. We have some Designer Rugs available for viewing at the Paper Room in Auckland or online at www.theivyhouse.co.nz.

I hope you all have a very happy weekend. Annie x.


Image 1 from here; 2 from here.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, loved the interior...very nice

    Btw do check out my new post
    Stay in touch
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant colours - softer than yellow but brighter than gold - and that tone of blue is always such a happy one. Really beautiful stuff. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been looking at these rugs for the new house. Thanks so much for your well wishes on the house - we are so excited. I have been madly designing & shopping ever since!

    Melissah

    ReplyDelete