Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quadrille Fabrics' Nomad

Quadrille Fabrics has just updated their website's opening image to this fabulous sitting room designed by Carolyne Roehm, using Quadrille's Nomad in New Navy...



It helps that this is a beautiful room...the scale, the panelling, the joinery, those windows...but I am particularly drawn to the pop of green in the alcoves. Take that away and the feel of the room is quite different. 


I have approximately 8m of this same fabric in stock for NZ and Australian clients...it is a beautiful linen cotton base and the design is amazing! We have used it on a master bed - a bolster and quilt with a feature cushion in a velvet in the same colour for some very happy clients.



For all enquiries for Quadrille Fabric in NZ and Australia, please contact me at annie@annieloveridge interiors.co.nz.


All images courtesy of Carolyne Roehm.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love the combination of blue n white...and that orchid is just beautiful and. So is the decor....thanx for sharing

    Btw do check out my new post
    Stay in touch
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous fabric - love both the colour & the pattern. Looks like it's a nice heavy duty fabric too!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that that lounge room image too- it's incredible isn't it! And the braid looks beautiful with the fabric too. Lucky clients . . .I think quadrille is my favourite textile co.
    Happy weekend Annie!
    lovT

    ReplyDelete