Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Block NZ

I have just driven past the 4 houses in the current series of The Block New Zealand and they all have Bayleys (Estate Agents) flags flying.
The auction is on Thursday 6 September and as the blurb says "a home of this quality simply will not last".
I hope that doesn't mean it's going to fall down.

Ben and Libby's house

Richard and Sarah's house

Ginny and Rhys...struggled to find a good photo but the view is good!

Rachel and Tyson's house

All the details are on the Bayleys website here.
Oh, and beware the erratic driving along Anzac Road of those having a stickybeak...not me of course!


All images via Bayleys' website.

6 comments:

  1. That cracked me up......
    "a home of this quality simply will not last"
    unfortunate choice of words......love it!!!
    Have a great day!
    Tania ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go to the Open Homes and have a good look around. Mind you, I imagine there will be hoards of people going through, so it might be a bit of a nightmare. My money is on Ben & Libby. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Vic; I think the producers might want to sort out the judges next season though! A x.

      Delete
  3. Hello Annie:
    We should not wish at all to appear negative, but to our eyes, accustomed to 'shabby chic', each of these houses does appear rather soulless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, I agree. I've looked around our home and whilst there's some rather dubious pieces of furniture they all have a story and a past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't caught up with this series but the view from Rhys and Ginny's house is stunning!
    Penny x

    ReplyDelete