Monday, July 9, 2012

Extended Holiday

Someone emailed me and asked if I had extended my holiday and was still there.
Alas, it's been a long time since this...


...ahhh, so relaxing. Some people dislike the 'sitting around on a lounger with nothing to do but read' type of holiday, but I am not one of them.

But reality bites and we did get back on that plane, somewhat reluctantly returning to winter.
It's school holidays now and apart from a 'weather bomb' and flash flooding last week, we have had the most beautiful crisp, sunny days.
I have returned fired up to finish the last 5% of work on this house and that mainly seems to involve tidying. Ugh.

All is going well except for the last bastion of stacks and piles and paper that is my office.
So, inspired by this stylish and remarkably tidy office by Annsley Interiors, my office shall be immaculate by end of day.

Alan Campbell's Zig Zag on the chair...

...and the blinds.

Happy Monday to you all and thanks for having me back. Annie x.


Image 1 my own; 2 & 3 via Annsley Interiors.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Annie, nice to see you back. Loving all the glorious storage in this office, that's what I need more of. And, of course, the patterns and fabrics are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vic, it's nice to be back. I was admiring those fabulous green knobs wondering where on earth in NZ they could be located?! I see Anthropologie are shipping to NZ now...more online distraction! A x.

      Delete