Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Monday

I'm on a school trip to the new Auckland Art Gallery today...part parent help, part "I can't wait to see it myself". Everybody wins! So here's a quick post for a Happy Monday...fabulous new colours in China Seas' New Chrysanthemum.


The New Chrysanthemum - and Reverse - print isn't a new design but the colour range has been added to for the northern Spring.


It's a bold print but the simple design still lends itself to fabulous cushions and lampshades.








The Quadrille range of fabrics are all available in NZ and Australia, exclusively through Annie Loveridge Interiors Ltd. For all trade enquiries, please email me at annie@annieloveridgeinteriors.com.
I hope you all have a very Happy Monday. Annie x.


All images courtesy of Quadrille Fabrics.

4 comments:

  1. Well that sounds like my kind of parent-help trip :) The fabric is gorgeous, I love the reverse white on black. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annie:
    What a wonderful fabric with a most appealing design. We like it enormously. Have fun on the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie, Can I buy this gorgeous fabric in the UK and if so, what's the price per metre? Libby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Libby - apologies for late response. Blog has been dormant! Yes, Tissus D'Helene at Chelsea Harbour is the UK distributor. Cheers, Annie

      Delete