Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back From The Upholsterer

Just in time for my big Easter clean up. Honestly, our house looks like a Halls of Residence...and my camera is in lens hospital so here's some dark phone shots!



The fabric is China Seas Nitik II in Jungle Green/Brown on tinted linen cotton. I like it. A lot.




The renovation is almost complete. One day, I will get some decent photos taken and share.

Oh, I am so excited about the Easter break. We will be at home; my favourite place! I hope wherever you are, you have a very Happy Easter. Annie x.


All images my own.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Annie:
    And we too like it - a lot!!

    As we do including a matching cushion on the window seat to provide a visual link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Annie, I hope you have a lovely break with your family. Your chair looks fantastic, and I am so jealous, as I spy my Ikea black & white rug underneath - I have the perfect spot for that, just biding my time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely to me! Have a fabulous weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks GREAT! I'm just about to reupholster a couple of wingback chairs and this is food for thought!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chair looks lovely, what a pretty fabric! Love the black and white stripe rug underneath it too :)

    ReplyDelete