Thursday, March 8, 2012

The World's Ugliest Condo

I do love a before and after, so this title on Apartment Therapy this morning had me clicking. I think I would have considered the apartment well equipped and spacious as a uni flat, and have definitely seen uglier - the beer can pyramid anyone? - but it is certainly very 'brown'.



It's a humourous little read and I look forward to seeing following the renovation here.

On a prettier note, I have had 3 enquiries regarding this fabric alone this week...

Cushions in Alan Campbell's Potalla in Multi Blues on White Linen Cotton

Always beautiful.

Sorry for the haphazard blogging this week too...I am heading off on Saturday, very last minute, to Vietnam to visit a trade fair.

ON MY OWN.

I am fortunate to have my dearest uni friends living there so won't be totally stranded. The husband will be looking after the girls. I have a lot of rules lists to write, you know??? A x.


Images 1 & 2 via Apartment Therapy; 3 via Quadrille Editorial page.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Annie:
    Well, we have seen worse too, but it does rather resemble a cardboard box. Surely the only way is up?!!

    How exciting if somewhat daunting to be travelling to Vietnam alone. What tales you will have to tell on your return. Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both. I am equally nervous and excited. Thank you so much for your kind wishes. A x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels Annie, I am super jealous! Would love to hear all about Vietnam when you return, it's high on my list of places to visit. How lucky to have friends living there - they'll be able to show you all the local sights, as well as the touristy ones. Please do share, even if it's directly to my email address. xxx

    ReplyDelete