Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Quadrille Kazak


As you can see, I'm still in catch up mode! I will come clean and say I have only just seen this image from Lonny's January 11th blog post.

The headboard is Quadrille's Kazak in Blue, and it really is a striking fabric.

James Andrew's Apartment ( aka What Is James Wearing?)

Annie Loveridge Interiors

Such pretty blues I think.

There are some other fabulous colourways in this beautiful design...

Jennifer Connell at Fun House Furnishings and Design

Eddie Ross - an oldie but a goodie...the pic that is, not Mr Ross

Such a happy, upbeat fabric for a sunny day. I hope you're all having a lovely week. Annie x.


Image 1from here; 2, 4 & 5 via Quadrille; 3 my own.

3 comments:

  1. Such a statement maker...love it in all colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the pink & orange fabric, and the whole table setting in the last photo. Yum. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have just helped me solve a riddle Annie! I saw this fabric just the other day and couldn't recall what it was. Problem solved! That navy chair of yours is fabulous :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete