Wednesday, December 21, 2011

RidicuChristmas

We are getting ready to fly out for 3 weeks so I am the baddest blogger in Blogland. Sorry.
I had to share this ridiculous-ness with you though...


Yes, the pooch went for a 'grooming' and came out looking like a rat with this on his head:



The girls think it is so funny. Poor dog. He's going into his kennel tomorrow so I must remove his decoration beforehand or he's in for a tough old time.

I feel like I should be carrying him around in my handbag and wearing Juicy gear.


I hope you're all having a lovely pre Christmas week. It's like exams...you're either a crammer or you work hard all year.
Cramming always worked for me. Annie x.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute : ) my girls would love him. Have a wonderful Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great christmas Annie. I too am a crammer and am still cramming right this second. Doh! Looking forward to seeing more of the 'new' house next year.

    Cheers, Linda (-:

    ReplyDelete