Friday, December 2, 2011

Our Renovation - Work In Progress

I know I promised some photos of the Velux windows yesterday. Well, I've just been over to the house and totally forgot to get photos of the finished goods! So here is a pic of the living room as of yesterday morning...


I will try to remember to get some better photos over the weekend. Needless to say I think that even in this state, it's an improvement on this:


Sorry for the short posts but I'm starting to P-A-N-I-C about the movers rocking up at our door...8.30am Monday morning. I think it's fair to say my posts will be even more erratic, if anything at all, next week, so I wish you all a very happy weekend, and possibly week ahead. Annie x.

Images my own.

2 comments:

  1. It's looking great Annie! Good luck with the move. All will be fine!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am impressed with the article and thanks very much for sharing good information. A home improvement is generally a worthwhile venture that has many advantages. Every home improvement requires time and money, both of which are resources that cannot be replaced once spent. Careful planning helps make sure that both resources are used wisely in order to achieve the desired results.

    toronto painters

    ReplyDelete