Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays

I am signing off for 3 weeks while the Loveridges take a well needed holiday with family in Perth, Western Australia. It will be hot but Perth has quite nice beaches. Ahem.

Cottesloe Beach - our all time favorite Perth beach

2011 has been a big year for our family and we are looking forward to getting on that plane today.

I had been a stay at home mother for 7 years before starting Annie Loveridge Interiors. In my previous life I worked in banking (shudder). This has been my first full year operating my business and still trying to be a stay at home mum. Balls have dropped. Everywhere.

But you know, it's also been fun. Thank you to all the wonderful friends I've met this year. Thank you for your comments. Thank you for your support.

I am absolutely flattered by some Liebster Awards from some fellow bloggers I really respect. Thank you and sorry I haven't responded properly. Yet. I promise to do so when I'm back mid January and treat them with due respect.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Eat, drink and be very merry.  Have fun and relax.  Be with good friends and family.  Enjoy. Annie x.


Cottesloe Beach image from here

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday Annie and enjoy beautiful Perth :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's where you're off to! 3 weeks in sunny paradise. I hope the summer weather that we are finally getting in Australia holds and you have day after day after day on such a wonderful beach. Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bake on the beach. BBQ much meat. Swig champers. Swim faster than the sharks. Merry Christmas and enjoy the break. A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie have a lovely time in Perth! Cottesloe is such a lovely beach.
    I too have family there but don't get over there as much as I would like.

    Enjoy the break and I look forward to more of your wonderful contributions to the 'blogosphere' in 2012!
    Janelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are enjoying Perth. My husband's sister and her family moved there earlier this year, and we hear so many great things. Hope to visit there soon. Congrats on your first year operating your business, we have to chase our dreams! 'See' you in the new year. xxx

    ReplyDelete