Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NZ Life and Leisure

It is the most beautiful, near summer's day today, and I think the cover of the Nov/Dec 2011 issue of NZ Life & Leisure magazine captures 'Kiwi summer' perfectly.


The cover article features NZ television chef, Nici Wickes' home in the small holiday town of Port Waikato. Her home is simple but so pretty.


The website has only a few photos of her home unfortunately; obviously I'm having a bad technology day, failing to enlarge those I do have! Sorry.



This is the magazine subscription I'm requesting for Christmas.
It's a real celebration of NZ people and places and it's a happy read.



And that, I think, is a good thing.


All images via NZ Life & Leisure.

2 comments:

  1. Well I got out my magnifying glass and what I discovered was a very happy looking home - very comfy and friendly and stylishly simple. Bravo to more houses like this. Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annie:
    This looks to be a very welcoming home to us. We love the simplicity of design of the house which sits so easily within the landscape. The natural materials evident in the kitchen make a good choice, in our view, and make a seamless connection between the indoors and the outside.

    ReplyDelete