Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Could Spend A Lot Of Time Here...

I have been meaning to post this room for some time. I think it is AMAZING.


It is from the October 2011 issue of House & Garden (UK) Magazine and is featured on the Quadrille Editorial Page as those chairs in the centre....well, if you employ that magnifying glass I often require of you due to my poor technology capability...are covered in Alan Campbell's (fabulous) Criss Cross.


Fabulous in its simplicity.

As is that room.

Whilst designed within an inch of its life, this room calls me in to sit down, relax, have a drink. Chat...oh,  I can do that - WARNING: I talk like I write: why use only 10 words when there's 100 out there???
Stay for a meal? Of course I can.

Wouldn't you?


Image via Quadrille Editorial Page.

2 comments:

  1. This is indeed an amazing room Annie! The ceiling is fabulous. Yes I could definitely stay awhile too :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write like I talk too. Unless I'm tired then I just usually grunt and hmphh.

    This is just a lovely, perfect, gotta-sit-down-and-relax sort of room. I would have just moved those 2 armchairs in a teeny bit though. They would annoy me sitting there so close to the edge (must be the virgo in me).

    ReplyDelete