Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Few of my Favourite Things

Have you checked out Ivy & Piper's Anniversary Issue yet? You should. Here. It's happy and full of colour.

I thought I'd share a few of my favourite pages, this being my number 1...



I just think this photo of Ivy & Piper's Melanie and her baby, Penelope, is so lovely...


Okay, here's a plug for Quadrille's Paradise Background...so pretty in this bedroom...


I love large scale paintings and this one has so much going for it...



Thank you girls. As always, your magazine is a delight to read. Annie x.


Images all from here.

3 comments:

  1. It was a gorgeous edition for sure :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie all your wonderful fabrics and wallpaper look so stunning!
    Lovely!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! And I'm loving that first image as well. Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete