Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Colour & Cushions

Now, didn't I promise colour and cushions today? That combination brings one thing to mind...Yastik by Rifat Ozbek.


Fashion designer Rifat Ozbek, in collaboration with Erdal Karaman, has designed this beautiful range of cushions under the Yastik label.

'Yastik' means cushion in Turkish and there are two stores in Turkey, where the collection was launched back in 2005. The London store opened early this year, just off the Kensington High Street. How could you ever walk past this window?






It feels like mid summer here in Auckland today. It's the first day of the new school term and, as we live very close to school, I could see the kids out on the field at lunch time in the sun. Perfect. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are too x.


Images 1, 2 & 3 from here; 4, 5 & 6 from here.

6 comments:

  1. The Lovin' Spoonful of IKAT..... I think the colour of summer is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annie:
    These are absolutely spectacular and we cannot imagine any room setting where they would not look superb. Such wonderful vibrant colours as well as interesting patterns and, doubtless, textures too. Next time we are in London......!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! So bright and cheerful :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favourite things... cushions and colour! I particularly love that long white cushion with the coloured flowers, it would look great on my bed. It's nice to have the kids back at school (as much as I love my beautiful girls), it's so quiet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back from NY and catching up on all my favourite blogs. Yay! These cushions are so vibrant! Hope you are well, Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  6. you just need a couple of those to make a big, bold, colourful statement in any room!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete