Monday, September 12, 2011

Spring Showers...

...or horizontal rain with a reported tornado in the case of Auckland this spring day.


Our recent beautiful spring weather broke yesterday in torrential rain. Actually, I kinda liked it...no obligation to leave the house and the girls revelled in staying in their pyjamas all day!

So I'm posting some happy yellow pics in the hope the sun will return soon.






Oh, how I love this coat...




And if you're stuck inside today, here's some major distraction.


Lonny Magazine's Sept/Oct 2011, two year anniversary issue is out now, here. Two years? Yikes!

So as I look out the window and see the rain pelting AT it, I will keep channeling this:


Happy Monday, whatever your weather x.


Image 1 from here; 2 from here; 3 from here; 4 from here; 5 from here; 6 from here; 7 from here; 8 from here; 9 from here; Lonny cover from here; 11 from here.

3 comments:

  1. The top image is incredible! We are back to winter with a vengeance this week, so you have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that - it's so easy to get used to that lovely spring sun isn't it? I'm more a winter clothes person so I suppose I should just enjoy that for a little longer! I was enjoyng the sun though! Stay warm x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Annie!
    Yellow makes me so happy!!!

    We have also had a cool change over here on the fabulous Gold Coast.
    xx

    ReplyDelete