Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Love It!


I am just loving the colour and crispness of this bedroom by Patricia Healing of HB Home, which features in the October 2011 issue of House Beautiful (US).

If I could reach through the monitor and unhook that light fitting and place it in my home, I would. The colour is so beautiful and it would work in so many different rooms and schemes.

The wallpaper is Quadrille, Paradise Background and I think it is fab-u-lous! I know, I'm biased...


Whilst this design is not printed to paper as standard, all Quadrille fabrics can be custom ordered as wallpaper. Contact me for trade enquiries in NZ and Australia.

If you're in Auckland, beware the squally showers....sorry, but for some reason that term just makes me giggle. I don't know why...


All images via Quadrille Editorial Portfolio.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great space! And you're right, that light is particularly special :) I Just discovered your lovely blog :)
    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete