Friday, July 8, 2011

Off to the Upholsterer

I had seen this sofa on Trade Me (NZ's Ebay) a little while ago, but thought it wouldn't fit into my Chelsea Tractor. Then, I got an email alert saying it had just been listed as a "Buy Now' item and the competitor in me had to nab it first! I am so glad I did. Look at this beauty:


It's squeezed into the guest room with so many other items piled up on the bed I'm not going to share! I'm not putting anything back until the painters are finished and this rain/arctic blast isn't speeding things along any.

This time, I'm using this to cover it...promise:


I think it will look very pretty. Hopefully my chair that's with the upholsterer will be ready when I drop this off, so I can show you.

PS - it does fit in the tractor. I'm not sure I'm proud of that!

Happy weekend. Annie x.

Images: my own.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Annie:
    What a find! Very, very pretty and the right size to fit in almost anywhere. The material you have shown for it is absolutely lovely - it will look superb! Do, please, show us when it returns from the upholsterer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, your wingback sofa is gorgeous! I can't wait to see your sofa with that pretty pink fabric! I'm glad I found your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I love it! Can't wait to see it after you cover it. Hope you're having a lovely weekend, Nicolex

    ReplyDelete