Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bootiful


I have been eyeing up these boots for some time. It is so cold that they were just calling to me this morning. "Perfect with jeans, leggings or a floaty dress with thick tights", they said.

Boden currently has 20% off women's footwear and accessories, which means their summer sale must be starting any day now! I am not willing to let these darlings go so have booked their flight to NZ today.

I am really hoping the husband is not reading this....

In case you want to pop over to the Boden website and check out the shoe "sale", I thought I'd mention that I bought these a little while ago and they are fab-u-lous!


Happy browsing/shopping x.


All images via Boden UK.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't know whether to thank you or berate you! Now I have another fantastic online site to try and convince myself I don't need anything from. There are a pair of gladiator sandals that I think I must have or my summer will be incomplete (love that I'm planning for that and we haven't really got into winter yet). Laughed out loud when I read your comment about the husband reading your blog, too funny.

    On an entirely different note and my apologies for taking up so much space here Annie BUT wanted to drop by again and say thanks for your kinds words on my Tuesday Torture post. I'm almost a third of the way to where I'm heading and I just couldn't have done it without the support of all of you!

    Hope you're having a good week, and may the postman be swift with your fab you new boots!

    Nicolex

    PS Sorry about the first comment being deleted, found a spelling mistake that kept driving me crazy (a little OCD of me I know!) and couldn't edit it out.

    ReplyDelete