Wednesday, June 29, 2011

80's Flashback

Yes, from that sad place that is the treadmill at 6.30 in the morning, comes something beautiful. 


There is a circuit class going on at the same time that I plod the treadmill and today I found myself turning up the speed to run in time to - don't worry, I know how sad this is - a remix of A Ha's fabulous '80's hit, Take on Me.


What a flashback! The date is 1985 and I am 15, and this video is just 'so cool'. So too is Morten Harket, see exhibit 1 below:


Hey, come on now...we were the generation that didn't guess that George Michael might be gay even after he gave us 'Club Tropicana'!

If you're not in your extreme 30's, like myself, you may think I have totally lost the plot, but I swear, all those young things in that circuit class this morning were LOVING this song!


See, that foot of yours was tapping! Annie x.


Images and video via YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment