Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Now That I've Opened It...

...I can comment! As always, Lonny has come up with so many beautiful things to feast your eyes upon...and read. Here are a few of my faves...

A feature on Serena & Lily, here:


A look into the Lonny office makeover, here:


I am just swooning over the YELLOW carpet (ooooh, how I love yellow...) in Lisa Sherry's Minneapolis home, here:


And if you're on your i-pad with that fun pull-out function, you can home in on that bean bag (on the left), covered in China Seas Sigourney. I have been looking for something to use that fabric on ever since I spied it on a stool covered by Danika Herrick of Gorgeous Shiny Things, and now my daughters' bean bags are looking like likely targets! Why didn't I think of that earlier???

Angie Hranowsky's Charleston home, here:


Loving her Madeline Weinrib carpet - what depth of colour!

If you haven't already, have a read here. Thank you Lonny x.

All images via Lonny May/June 2011 Issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment