Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Little Bit of Colour


I just had to post the lovely colour of Alex Perry's 2011 S/S 2011/2012 "Cuban Princess" collection at yesterday's Rosemount Australian Fashion Week show. Was I there? No, I'm here in Auckland, dodging tornadoes (tornadoes...in Auckland...what is going on...), and I saw these images whilst on the treadmill at 6.30 this morning. Ah, it's a glamorous life!

A little bit of colour after all the rain (and tornadoes) we've had recently was just so lovely amongst all the other grim news items.







Not so colourful (above) but I do love the shape, and if you gotta do black, the image below does it beautifully.


We have sunshine today - yippee. So lovely after a week of rain. Stay dry and away from tornadoes x.

All images via Yahoo Marie Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment