Friday, April 1, 2011

Noosa Home

Yesterday, I packed the girls off to school, made (a second) coffee, and sat down to read the Adore Home April / May Issue. Oooooh, there's some treats in there my loves. Lots of colour, tips, great new sources and fab homes. What a ripping little mag.

Anyway, my favourite home featured is the Noosa holiday home designed by New Yorker, now living in Melbourne, Diane Bergeron (pages 48 to 63). I love Diane's work; this home is beautiful yet still looks like somewhere one could really relax....possibly in this little corner here:


I do love a little Bombay Sapphire at the bottom of my glass at the end of the day, or thereabouts!  Takes the edge off, I say...

I'll leave you with some pics of this fabulous home, which I have plucked from Diane's website, here.





Happy Weekend x.


All images via Diane Bergeron.

No comments:

Post a Comment