Friday, April 29, 2011

No, I'm Busy Sorry.


Go out? Tonight? Ummmm...no.

I shall be staying in, toasting the happy couple with a bubbly or two (any excuse really and this is a GOOD one).

Cannot wait to see Kate's dress...and the bridesmaids'. All very exciting and I so wish I was in London town right now. I was at school in London when Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson married in 1986. My parents went and joined the throngs lining the streets, and got some cracking photos, but being 16 I thought it was "so naff" to go (even though I stayed at home and watched the whole thing on the telly). I really regret not going.

I also remember being allowed to stay up late to watch the 'fairytale wedding' of Charles and Diana and being so besotted by Diana's dress...and in turn, so upset at all the nasty comments it attracted. As an 11 year old, I thought it was "magical".

Go on...watch. Enjoy. Happy weekend x.


Image via WHYfame.

No comments:

Post a Comment