Thursday, April 28, 2011

Love It!


I just love the combination of this fabric:

China Seas Sigourney in Lilac

on this bench :


Such a vibrant design, colour and scale on this curved bench, by Danika Herrick over at Gorgeous Shiny Things. I was looking for a shade of 'purple' to use on some cushions and stumbled across this bench. The scale is too large for the cushions, but I would love to use Sigourney...somewhere...


Oooooh, I love it!


Images all via Danika Herrick's Gorgeous Shiny Things.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I love it too! The rounded shape is instantly appealing, and it would be fabulous in a bedroom at the end of a bed, or a hallway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    Annie, can I ask are you the agent for these wonderful Quadrille fabrics for Australia also now?
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janelle - Yes, I am facilitating trade enquiries from Australia at the moment. Just email me at annie@annieloveridgeinteriors.co.nz with any queries. Also, I looked at your website and your work is beautiful - Jefferson Residence and Babalou both fabulous. Thanks, Annie.

    ReplyDelete