Friday, March 11, 2011

Rocket and Bear

I have been searching for "new baby" presents for my niece and nephew and have hit the jackpot, I think, with these baby blankets on Etsy shop, Rocket and Bear:

Girls Knitted Wool Blankets

Boys Knitted Wool Blanket

I know....aren't they fab?!  I am so pleased to have found something I love, at a very reasonable 50 GBP.  I am feeling the love!

Rocket and Bear is the creation of Lucy Gulotti in Bath, England.  She has some wonderful things in her shop, and I know my bunny loving daughter would LOVE this:

Personalised Favourite Teddy Bag

Lucy can print your child's favourite toy on a canvas tote bag or T-shirt (short and long sleeves):

Personalised Favourite Teddy T-Shirt - Short Sleeve

All Lucy needs is a good quality photo of the toy and she will transfer to a T-shirt for 20 GBP for the short sleeve (above) and 25 GBP for the long sleeve (below):

Personalised Favourite Teddy T-Shirt - Long Sleeve

Fantastic!  I am thinking that the most prized bunny in our house may need to make it onto one of those bags or shirts for an upcoming 8 year old's birthday:


Rocket and Bear also has some beautiful skirts for pink obsessed girls, and I have one of those too!

Party Pettiskirt Tutu in Fuchsia

Party Pettiskirt Tutu in Pale Pink

I just love what you can find on Etsy and think there is a real integrity to it; so many clever people doing some really beautiful things.  I am so excited about these blankets and I think the printed tote bags and T-shirts make a really thoughtful present.  Love it!

Happy Weekend x.


All images via Rocket and Bear's Etsy shop, except for bunny (my own).

1 comment:

  1. hello! thanks for finding me, i Just googled myself and found you...and my wedding video all a bit of a worry - hey ho x thanks again - glad you like it all
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete