Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kelly Hoppen


Kelly Hoppen, MBE, has recently released her new book, 'Kelly Hoppen Ideas: Creating a home for the way you live'.

Kelly Hoppen was my first major design idol when I was living in London. She encapsulated that whole minimal yet opulent style that was so late '90s/early '00s.  I have all her books as they are so enjoyable to read - they're so much more than pretty pictures.  The writing style is so readable and the content so practical and usable and I'm certain this one will be no different.

I'll let you know soon, because I'm off to order my copy at the Book Depositoryhere.  It's GBP 21.57 with free worldwide delivery.  Kiwi readers, that's a bargain!






As with Kelly's previous books, the US release has a different cover, and in this case different title even, to the UK Edition; in the US the book has been released as Kelly Hoppen Interiors and looks like this:


or this, depending on what you read!


Did I mention that Kelly's mate, Victoria Beckham provides the forward? Will let you know...x.


Image 1 via Kelly Hoppen Shutters; images 2 - 6 via chictip; image 7 via Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment