Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Just Smile...


I love a beautiful entrance hall and every time I look at this one, I just smile.

Home is important to me.  I love that feeling of walking through the front door and knowing I'm 'home'. In our past lives (pre children), Saturday night used to be the big party night, but now, the perfect Saturday night for me is good food and wine, at home, with Pete and the girls. For the girls, Saturday night means 'movie night' with a bowl of popcorn. Pete cooks a lovely meal and it's just a special, calm time of week, in our family home, together.

So, to me, a simple, calm entrance is perfect. I love the simplicity of this one, by designer Meg Braff; the flooring is simply beautiful and something about the restraint of colour and fabulous scale, well it just makes me smile.

I hope you like it too x.


Image via Meg Braff Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment