Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Days

Today is one Happy Day.  Why?
  • the sun is shining and it's not so humid,
  • there are no bunnies or other important family members caught in trees
  • my March 2011 issue of British Homes & Gardens arrived in the post today:





    Now, I am embarrassed to say, I was only alerted to this by Louise at my fave blog, Table Tonic (thank you very much Louise x).  Kelly's first post tells how she creates trays ("vibe trays") for each space within a project, where she gathers "vibe inspiration", and the trays become "little collections of each project".  How fab is that?!


    A vibe tray for a living room in a Miami villa


    "The trays are organised on large work tables in the design studio"

    So Louise has already put one together for her young daughter's bedroom. Have a look at her tray and inspiration here.  It is really lovely I think and is a very clever, practical idea.  Can't wait to see the finished room!


    Image 1: British Homes and Gardens; all other images Kelly Wearstler's blog, My Vibe My Life.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment