Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome to NZ - Quadrille!

Alan Campbell's Melinda - on the set of The Devil Wears Prada

I am so excited to be welcoming the Quadrille range of fabrics to New Zealand, exclusively through Annie Loveridge Interiors.

This is a very proud moment for me as these beautiful fabrics so perfectly reflect my love of sophisticated colour and design.  Quadrille, of course, houses four fabulous ranges; Quadrille, Alan Campbell, China Seas and Home Couture.

To me, it's not just how fabulous each design is in its own right, but how beautifully they work together.  Most designs can be custom printed in linens (and cotton mixes), acrylics (perfect for the NZ lifestyle and harsh sun) and wallpapers.

I know I have used the usual superlatives to maximum effect in this post, but I really am so proud to be representing Quadrille in NZ.  Thank you to the lovely Georgia in LA, who has been wonderful in making this happen.  I'll leave you with some inspiration....


Eddie Ross using Quadrille's Kazak


China Seas Lysette & Lysette Reverse


Alan Campbell Saya Gata & China Seas Lyford Print


China Seas Lysette


Quadrille Paradise Background


Tory Burch's kitchen - wallpaper and fabric in China Seas Arbre de Matisse Reverse


All images via Quadrille website.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie,
    Yay for bringing Quadrille to New Zealand. I too am happy to have them here. I will be in touch soon to enquire!
    The blog is looking great - keep up the good work.
    C.x

    ReplyDelete