Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love This House

I loved this house when I saw it in Ivy & Piper's inaugural magazine (Spring 2010) and came across one of the rooms again today.  Sorry if you've already seen it (several times) but I just love the colours in this home.


Isn't the combination of vibrant orange and green gorgeous?  I am assuming that is de Gournay wallpaper - love, love, love.

The San Francisco residence is home to a family with young children and it seems to accommodate everyone with unbelievable style.  It is designed by Massucco Warner Miller, 3 very talented women with great design backgrounds before forming their firm in 2008.

Here's a few more of my favourite rooms:


What an entrance!


Obviously I am biased with the fabulous use of Quadrille's Paradise Background print in raspberry!


I love orange in interiors anyway, but this is just so sophisticated for a boy's bedroom.


I always love a banquette and this one is in faux ostrich - beautiful but withstands marmite sandwiches!


Calm and serene in the office where you can't go wrong with Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis (for F. Schumacher).


Master bedroom with front cushion in Quadrille's Pina in Tomato, with close up for proof!


This room below, is I think almost their biggest success as these chairs could so easily look wrong but I think they look gorgeous and inviting.


Isn't the colour and style just beautiful.  I think these 3 women are so clever and have really created something fabulous.  What a lucky family.  Love it x!


All images courtesy of Massucco Warner Miller website (Residential\San Francisco residence).

2 comments:

  1. beautiful images!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange and green looks so fresh in the dining room. But then again, I can never go past a verdant green. It always looks good. Amber

    ReplyDelete