Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Studioilse, again...

I know I talked about the fabulous Ilse Crawford just yesterday, but how amazing is this?


The dining room at the Olde Bell Inn

I just love the fabrics, the muted colours, the patterns, the orange band and the crisp linen table linen.  How much would you love to be dining here, in one of the booths preferably?

Ilse Crawford has created the interiors at The Olde Bell Inn near Henley-on-Thames in Berkshire, an old coaching inn dating back, in parts, to 1135.

I would love to stay here.  Look at the bedrooms:


Bedroom, The Olde Bell Inn


Bathroom, The Olde Bell Inn


With the philosophy "drink until you are merry and eat until you are full", this is my kind of place!  One can get married:


In that dress and cape too please!


hold a meeting...


How could you be bored?


or just sit in the garden eating and drinking with friends...


Big people, big seats, little people, little seats, obviously...


I just love the honesty and simplicity of The Olde Bell Inn.  It appears to deliver just what guests need in true style, without ostentation.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment