Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Books for Christmas

I have a list of books I would like for Christmas that I have produced to leave idly around...


The Domino Bible - #1 on my list


Now without getting on my soap box about the price of books in NZ, particularly hard cover...soap box put away...there is a great website I use called Book Depository.  It is a UK site that ships books for free.

What I like about that is that it's economical to buy just one book at a time, although good luck with that!  The discounts aren't always as good as Amazon but depending on the shipping cost (and exchange rate if you're using the US Amazon site) it often works in your favour.  The Domino book is listed today at approx. $NZD30.75 on Book Depository and $NZD28.30 on Amazon.com.

I have used Book Depository a lot as I find the prices and selection great for design books and children's books particularly.

I LOVE Kelly Wearstler's Modern Glamour and would now like:


Hue by Kelly Wearstler


...and one I have had my eye on for some time:


Room For Children by Susanna Salk


Happy Christmas Shopping x.

No comments:

Post a Comment